Now for some variations...I hate to get bored.
- Any stitch pattern that has a lot of stretch will work. Here are a few I have used successfully:
- 2x2 rib
- 3x1 rib
- broken rib
- 4st cables
- mock cable
- Embellishments are fun...just keep it simple enough so they don't get in the way of holding the hot beverage.
- This is a great chance to use up odds and ends.
- I like wool best for its insulation qualities.
- Double strand lighter weight yarns to make it thick enough.
- Use your imagination...the wilder, the better!
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.